Realm of the Goddess is going on tour with Diverse Book Tours, an awesome group of ladies who have made it their mission to promote books that offer readers an opportunity to learn about other cultures and perspectives. I’m thrilled and honoured to be part of their line-up of diverse books. Check out the schedule for the week of Feb 9-15.
First of all I must apologize for being so late with my response. I want to thank Natasha over at http://tashastraveltroves.com for nominating my blog for this award. Her blog is amazing, so please go and check it out. It’s a great feeling to know that out there in the vast blogosphere there are people who enjoy my ramblings. I’m also thrilled by the fascinating people I have “met” since I started blogging a few months ago.
So, the rules say that I must nominate 15 bloggers so here goes:
I would like to thank Ionia Martin for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please check out her awesome blog at http://readfulthingsblog.com/. As a new blogger I really appreciate the support in the form of many likes, follows and comments on my blog. I have really enjoyed getting to know so many great bloggers and reading their posts. I will list my nominations in a later post, along with the seven things about me.
Ashley Manning nominated me for this award and I would like to say a big thank you to him. You can find him at ashleymanning.com.
According to the rules I now have to state eleven random facts about me, so here goes:
1. I was born in Germany.
2. I am fluent in five languages.
3. Growing up, I had an assortment of pets: five dogs, six pairs of homing pigeons, a hamster, two mynah birds, two rabbits, two baby ducklings and a cat that thought it owned me.
4. I love to dance.
5. I finally worked up the courage to sing in front of people, so now I am a huge fan of Karaoke.
6. I have lived in five different countries on three continents.
7. I love sushi.
8. I love watching Merlin with my family.
9. I love dogs.
10. I’ve always wanted to be tall.
11. I would love to travel back in time, but I also want to know what the future will be like.
Now for the questions from Ashley :
- What is your favourite book? There are so many, but my favourite one a few years ago was The Time Traveler’s Wife.
- What is the worst book you’ve ever read? I really can’t think of one that would qualify as the worst.
- Do you think Crash Bandicoot is awesome? Had to google this one. I don’t play video games, so I have no opinion on this one.
- What is your favourite genre? Fantasy Romance at the moment, but I also love anything historical.
- Do you have any hobbies? Karaoke.
- Do you like Poetry? Not really.
- PS3 or Xbox? Neither.
- Do you still buy CDs? No.
- Which is better – A purple dog with an apple on it’s head or a cow with a giraffe’s neck? Since my favourite colour is purple, I have to go with the dog.
- Have you, or do you want to read Uylsses and why? Haven’t read it yet, but it’s on my list. Why? Because it is one of those books that should be read.
- Do you find it as hard to write 11 random questions? I’m about to find out.
Now the questions for my nominations:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. If you could come back as anyone else, who would it be and why?
3. Who did you most want to be like as a child?
4. Who is your favourite character from a book?
5. What do you like to write about?
6. What country would you most like to visit?
7. What kind of music do you enjoy the most?
8. Do you like the feeling of holding a book in your hands or do you prefer e-readers?
9. During which part of the day are you most productive?
10. If you could have any superpower, which would it be?
11. How did you feel when you were nominated for this award?
And here are my nominations:
Thank you so much for reading.